Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

Nature Abstracts



'Everywhere we look the complex magic of Nature blazes before our eyes.'  -  Van Gogh




      Sunday it was rainy.  Between the storms I grabbed my macro lens and headed out the door.  




 I captured my irises in a way I had never looked at them before.  


I am joining Kim Klassen's Friday Finds.  I used Kim's Lightroom presets DM_ Autotone and DM_kk_Sunday (with some tweaks) on all the images.  My Finds are my beautiful irises and realizing if I just take the time to stop and look, I will be amazed at what I find.

I am spending time with my family this long Memorial weekend, so it may take me longer to stop by and visit your blogs... but I am looking forward to seeing what you have discovered this week.  

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a happy and safe weekend!
Michelle


Kim Klassen dot com

8 comments:

  1. These pictures are amazing ...some of your best work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photos Michelle ! Wow ! Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful images - what a difference a macro makes! It is true, you look at things in a complete new way. Enjoy your long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top photo really grabs the eye...a great lead in to your two other wonderful photo's...I love the macro lens...
    Have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm slow getting around this week to my Friday Finds Friends, too. But - WOW! I love your new way of seeing your irises. These are spectacular! The last is a work of art in itself. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so lovely and so abstract, Michelle. Your iris shot reminds me of a kaleidoscope. Wishing you a lovely weekend with your family. All the best, Bonny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are a real delight, Michelle! Really spectacular details! :)
    Hubby and I are planning to buy (finally!!) a macro lens this summer, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love water droplets on blossoms, always so breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete