"Be yourself, everyone else is taken." - Oscar Wilde
1. I am a middle kid. :) (That's me on the right)
2. My mom dressed me up as the 'Big Bad Wolf' for Halloween one year and my sister was 'Little Red Riding Hood'...even though she was older and bigger.
3. I am allergic to dogs, but I use to sleep in our poodle's dog bed when I was little. (?)
4. I took my first roller coaster ride when I was 38.
5. I have a guitar, but don't play.
6. I can stand on my head. Yoga makes me feel good.
7. When I look through my camera lens I can find beauty anywhere.
8. I love the sound of rain on a metal roof, the taste of chocolate and seeing sunlight glitter on snow.
9. I enjoy visiting the zoo, my husband and daughter hate it. Anybody what to go to the zoo? :)
10. I have petted a shark, elephant, giraffe and a penguin.
11. My 20 year old cockatiel says, "What are you doing?' Then answers himself, "Going to the bathroom." I am so glad I didn't say anything worse.
12. I always wear my seat belt, and also enjoy a ride on the back of my husband's motorcycle.
13. I wear flip flops whenever the weather allows, but I would rather be barefoot.
14. The beach is my favorite place to be. I love searching for treasures, sand between my toes and salty kisses.
15. I wear my snorkel mask too tight, this makes an imprint of the mask on my face which lasts for hours. My family calls it 'snorkel face'. My favorite days are when I have a 'snorkel face'. :)
16. A mosquito is more likely to bite me than you.
17. I don't like to be in water that is too dark to see my feet. I want to know what is swimming around me.
18. If you visited my house you would think it was clean...just don't look in my closets. :)
19. I am not a morning person.
20. I carry hand sanitizer with me everywhere. Family and friends just put their hands out and know I will put the stuff in their palms if they need it.
21. My purse is huge. My family tells me my purse is too big, but when they don't want to carry something they want me to put it in my purse.
22. I am tired of coloring my hair...maybe it is time to go grey.
23. I have never seen an episode of Downton Abby.
24. Being a mom has been the best and hardest job of my life.
25. I didn't tell my sister or brother I was posting the top picture. I hope it puts a smile on their face. I know it did on mine. :) Where did all those years go?
Would you like to share a random fact or two? I would love to hear them!
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have a great day!