Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Cute Little Railroad Cars

All photos taken with my iphone, sent to Lightroom and then textured with kk_traverse and kk_sybil in Elements.
My family and I were driving through rural Ohio when my husband spotted these cute little railroad cars.  I turned the car around and my daughter and I jumped out of the car with our iphones in hand.  The quote 'The best camera is the one you have in your hand.' is so true. 


The railroad cars were stopped on the track, which made photographing them much easier.

When we looked closer, we noticed the railroad cars were not connected.  They looked like a little touring group out for a Sunday drive.

 Have a great weekend!



                                                            Kim Klassen dot Com




No comments:

Post a Comment