Pages

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Merry Christmas


"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.  They must be felt with the heart."  -  Helen Keller



I plan to savor unwrapping the little things this Christmas:
the sound of laughter
the warmth of hugs
the glimmer in a loved one's eyes
clinking of glasses
crackling of the fire
crisp air touching my nose
stories heard a million times,
or new stories I can't believe I have never heard before
FaceTime with those far away
the wonderful smells coming from the kitchen
I believe the gifts are endless...  :)

I truly hope your Christmas is wonderful and full of many little things that overfill your heart.  Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting this year.  Your time is precious and taking the time to visit really does mean a lot to me. 
I will see you next year...

Michelle



8 comments:

  1. There truly is so much to savour during the Christmas time, all those little things that ask us to pay attention and live in the moment. Enjoy them all, Michelle. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to unwrap many of the same gifts that you look forward to. I’m happy to have found your blog this year! Have a very happy Christmas, enjoying all those little (and not so little) things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this gorgeous photo ...
    and all those little things you're planning to unwrap, Michelle !
    Have a wonderful Christmas !
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Michelle, Have a fabulous time enjoying the little things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry & Bright Christmas to you, Michelle! Thank you for sharing such beautiful images all year through! And also for your kind support!! :) Wishing you the beauty of the season to fill your heart with peace & joy!! xo, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the list of things you want to savour at Christmas time! Lovely seasonal image and framing.
    Happy Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle, just stopping by to wish you a happy 2018 filled with laughter, good health and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look like the vintage ornaments, and this picture is so pretty, Michelle. You know, I had this Helen Keller quote on my fridge for many years. It means a lot to me. : )

    Such a lovely post.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete