Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Merry Christmas!



"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more.  If you concentrate on what you don't have; you will never, ever have enough."  -  Oprah 



Coming close to the end of the year, I like to look back and count my blessings.  I know I have many, but too often I don't take the time to really be grateful for all the blessings in my life.  Yes, there were things I wish didn't happen, but I have many things to be grateful for...

I hope your blessings were many this year too. 

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Michelle



7 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas, Michelle! A lovely image for your end of year good wishes! Yes, counting our blessings is very important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate, coffee, red poinsettias, and a beautiful Christmas message. This is one of my favorite Christmas posts of all, Michelle. Wishing you the Merriest Christmas, and Yes, I've had many blessings coming my way. This is truly a lovely picture. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful to hear from you, Michelle! :) Your posts always bring a smile (from the inside out)!! Thank you. Wishing you a beautiful Christmas season filled with all your favorites and a New Year of hope, joy and love.
    xo,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to see you here this morning...I wish you and yours the happiest of holidays and many more blessings in the New Year Michelle. Enjoy the last few days of anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely treats, Michelle !
    I'm visiting my favorite blogs ...
    wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas time !
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you too! I also use this time of year to reflect. I love the quote, too - something to keep close and always remember.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely still life. I hope your holidays we lovely and wish you a happy and healthy 2019.

    ReplyDelete