Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Flowers




‘Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.’ - Luther Burbank

'Flowers really do intoxicate me' - Vita Sackville-West 


I love flowers.  Flowers brighten a room with their colors.  They can fill a room with their perfume.  Outside they decorate a house or forest with their beauty.   Flowers look great wherever they are.   

Flowers have a way of lifting my spirits, making me smile, just by being there.    Between you and me, I think they have magic in them.

Today I am linking up with Kim Klassen’s FridayFinds.
This blue vase I actually found last week as a set of three, but I pulled this one off my shelf for the first time yesterday.  I really like the shape.  I think any flower would look good in it.  The flowers I found at a local florist yesterday.  I went looking for sunflowers and none were to be found, I bought these instead.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!
Michelle

 Kim Klassen dot Com

12 comments:

  1. So striking love how the water looks in the light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle,
    thanks so much for your comment! I love the way you write the sentences and your humor!
    And I love you pictures and your posts! Every friday I am looking forward for your new post. Do you know what? I put you to my blogroll ok? Now, I do not miss anything.
    Best, have a wonderful weekend
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely vase and flowers are such a pick me up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love flowers too :-)
    What a great vase you've found, Michelle,
    oh my, in the prettiest blue !
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image. Wow, i love that vase - such a graceful shape - and the blue is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree 100%....flowers always make me feel good. Lovely find in that vase!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You forgot flowers are a necessity. Yes any flower would look good in that vase. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful vase, and yes the light is amazing - wonderful image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and so light feeling ... the light is lovely!
    And the turquoise vase ... a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful light, and those colors are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the red flowers look perfect in the blue vase :-)

    ReplyDelete