Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Close Up

This picture is textured with kk_dollard and kk_day.



I love getting super close to a flower, holding my breath, and slowly squeezing down the shutter button on my camera.  I usually use a high f-stop number so more is in focus.  This makes for a slow shutter speed and lots of blurry pictures.  Using a tripod does help, but I can’t always use one in a small space.  So I take a lot, really a lot, of shots to get the perfect picture.

I am always fascinated by the intricate details that I never knew existed.  This daisy looks as if it has a ring of flowers around the center, a garden within the flower.  There is a remarkable miniature world that most days I walk right by without even noticing.

Thanks for stopping by! 
Today I am linking up with Texture Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this photo just pops out and the detail is perfect!

    ReplyDelete