Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Colors Of Fall

This photo was taken with an iphone sent to Lightroom and textured in Elements with kk_appreciate.

Once again I was grateful to have my iphone in my pocket when taking a walk through the woods.

With the light in my face and the reflection on my iphone screen, I didn't even notice the old metal gate in the bottom right hand corner.  It was a pleasant surprise when I opened the picture on my computer.

This photo was taken with an iphone sent to Lightroom and textured in Elements with kk_appreciate.

It is amazing how many colors there are in the fall.  The sky was not very pretty on this particular day.  When I added the texture kk_appreciate the white clouds turned a pretty light orange color.  The texture gave both photos a warmer fall glow.

Today I am linking up with Texture Tuesday.


Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great week!

 Kim Klassen CafĂ©

No comments:

Post a Comment