Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Weeds?



‘If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.’– A.A. Milne
‘You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.  You have to go to them sometimes.’ – A. A. Milne
‘Rivers know this, there is no hurry… we shall get there someday.’ – A. A. Milne
 ‘A little consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.’ – A.A. Milne


While searching for quotes I found these by A. A. Milne, the author of Winnie The Pooh.  There is so much wisdom in a cartoon about a bear and his friends.

A.A. Milne's weed quote reminds me not to be quick to judge, in any circumstance.  Is anything or anybody, really what they seem at first?



Today I am joining Kim Klassen’s Friday Finds.  My photos were textured with the Kim Klassen texture 2Besafe.  This week I found some beautiful wild flowers in my yard and some wonderful quotes from A. A. Milne.   I also started Kim Klassen’s Start to Finish class.  I am thoroughly enjoying it.  You can check it out here, registration is open through the weekend.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Have a wonderful week!
Michelle

 Kim Klassen dot Com

14 comments:

  1. Love wildflowers and that quote is great, Michelle !
    Beautiful texture work, I so love the last photo ... just wonderful !
    Nice weekend,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely image. We are not anywhere near having weeds yet....soon though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that quote on the dandy, and so true. Beautiful images Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, weeds are definitely flowers we just haven't met yet. Lovely photos of your flowers. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. surely these are too pretty to be weeds - LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One can find beauty everywhere, even in weeds. Beautiful captures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those quotes. SO perfect and I love Winnie the Pooh. I think many of them are very profound.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The quotes are beautiful - and so are your photos. I love wildflowers myself and many a weed as well, although not all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful shots Michelle!
    I love dandelions!
    Have a great weekend!
    Best, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a great fan of A.A.Milne and a certain bear, and you are so right how can any pretty weed not be a perfect flower. The other quote I love is 'A weed is a flower in the wrong place'
    have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a precious little flower. And I love your quotes. There is such wisdom from Pooh. I've always loved Milne's stories. In fact, I named my first child Christopher.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely photos, ad I love the quotes !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful images. I love AA Milne too - you're right, there is so much wisdom there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Michelle - I have found you through S2F and can see we have a lot in common - I posted pictures of a vase of cow parsley on my blog today - have you heard the saying weeds are just flowers in the wrong place?

    ReplyDelete